Train The Brain For Healthy Habits
Your health is a sum total of your habits executed over time. If you are experiencing good health chances are your habits in the area of health are positive and moving you towards your goals. If your habits are negative, you are most likely experiencing poor health and may want to explore changing your habits.
Listen and learn ….
- Habits are actions executed over time. Your automatic way of being. This unconscious action creates a neural pathway in the brain which results in what we call a habit.
- That change is truly just a decision.
- That brain is malleable and therefore changeable.
- How to begin creating new neural pathways.
- To create an environment that pull for your success
- Replace old habits with new ones.
- How to keep your new action in you conscious mind by building a plan.
Share you feedback on the call with the HartZone. Have fun
Listen Now —> Train the Brain for Healthy Habits
Buddha’s Brain – Rick Hanson
Change Anything – Kerry Patterson
Mindset – Carol Dweck