“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” -Viktor E. Frankl
How do you achieve greatness in 2019?
How can you elevate your business and create the success you desire?
How can you MASTER yourself so you break old habits and patterns?
Missed the Facebook Live with Suzan? Find out how mastering your MINDSET can put you on the path to mastering your life. Learn how YOU can get out of your own way as you commit to your personal MASTERY.
So, what is Mastery?
Mastery is the conditioning of your mind through insight and self-knowledge. To acquire mastery is to understand how your habits, thinking, emotions and communication impact your health, your wealth and your freedom.
Let’s look at the 5 key areas I recommend you choose to focus on as you commit to your personal mastery.
1. Mindset: Our mindset is simply our thinking. It is created by how we filter and process information. Think of a filter as the lens to which you view the world. To have mindset mastery is to have an awareness of how different influences impact your habits, communication, emotions, as well as your physical and emotional health. Mindset Mastery is the foundation for all other areas of mastery. Why….because our mindset will determine how we filter, process and react to any given situation. To master your mindset is to truly master your life.
“It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go.” – Jim Rohn
2. Habits: These are the behaviors you do without thinking. I like to call them your automatic ways of being. For most of us, our habits create our daily rituals and routines. Our habits can also be our coping mechanisms, the things we unconsciously do when stressed. The question we are each faced with is whether our habits are moving us towards our goals and desires or are our habits keeping us stuck and moving in the wrong direction? To have mastery is to have an awareness of your automatic way of being and to create new habits, rituals and routines that are going to move you towards your dreams.
“If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” – Colin Powell
3. Communication: This is your communication with yourself and with others. This is all your self-talk both positive and negative. Communication mastery is to be conscious of the words we speak and how they impact the outcomes we create in the world.
The reality is we are always manifesting something. Communication mastery will assist in determining whether what you manifest positively or negatively impacts your life.
“You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.” – Joel Osteen
4. Emotions: This mastery forms what we often call our attitude. To have emotional mastery is truly to manage your energy in the face of life’s ups and downs. It is to experience your emotions yet not allow your emotions to determine your behaviors, influence your communication or have you not honor a commitment to yourself and others.
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
5. Finally, Health, Wellness and Fitness: This mastery is actually to master the brand I like to call you. This mastery is a culmination of the first four areas of mastery. So why is this so important? This mastery creates how you feel about who you are in the world. It is a reflection of your willingness to care for and honor the person you see in the mirror. Health, fitness and wellness mastery creates your self-love, self-respect and self-worth. This mastery speaks to the world energetically before you ever have an opportunity to open your mouth.
“The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” – Tony Robbins
To commit to mastery is to commit to constant and never-ending improvement and to continually meet the next best version of yourself.
If your desire is to MASTER your MINDSET so you can get Fit, Feel Fabulous and live a deeply Fulfilled Life, JOIN tonight’s complementary Mindset Mastery Mastermind Experience.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Apr 24, 2019 8:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Get into action TODAY! Space is Limited.
Love and enjoy your emails and messages….
Hope I can catch another of your presentations…. next time….
Greta in Greenville, SC