- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. (compatible purposes may include but not limited to: Surveys, product promotion, affiliate product promotion, event promotion and company updates)
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- When Visitors or Members send email inquiries to our company, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive.
- Some products and services may be offered to Visitors and Members in conjunction with an affiliate, independent contractor seller or non-affiliated partner. To provide Visitors and Members some of these products and services, the partner may need to collect and maintain personal information. In these instances, you will be notified before any such data is collected or transferred and may decide not to use that particular service or feature.
- Our company has no control over the third parties’ use of any personal information you provide when placing such an order. Please exercise care when doing so.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our company reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, and any other policy and agreement at any time and in any manner, by updating this posting.
(c) HartZone Inc. 2013 All Rights Reserved Worldwide